The Ghost is the original aftermarket CAN bus immobiliser. Protect your car from theft like nothing else on the market today.
The Ghost protects your car from key-cloning, hacking, and even key theft. The Ghost has no key-fobs or LED indications to give away its location. The Ghost uses the buttons in your vehicle such as those on the steering wheel, door panels or centre console, to allow you to make a unique, changeable, disarm sequence (like a PIN code) that must first be entered before you can drive your car. Just like your credit card but you can make your car disarm sequence even safer by making it up to 20 presses long!
Autowatch Ghost Pro Kit:
Autowatch Ghost 2
Autowatch Shadow (2nd Immobiliser & Internal Siren)
In order to make extreme security also be hassle free, we have created a smart-phone application that connects to your car and allows you to get in and drive without having to enter the disarm sequence. This Ghost-II allows 2 phones to be connected. All you have to do is pair your phone with your Ghost-II, leave the Autowatch Ghost-II application running in the background with Bluetooth enabled and you can drive conveniently and securely. However, remember that if you phone is in range (5m to 10m) and the application is running the Ghost-II will be disarmed.
- Immobilisation by communicating with the ECU
- Disarm sequence via buttons on steering wheel / dash
- No transmitted radio frequency signals
- Uses the on-board CAN data network
- User changeable disarm sequence
- Service / Valet mode means the disarm sequence is never compromised
- Secure, unique emergency code should the disarm sequence be forgotten
- Mobile application can connect to 2 phones to allow quick disarm
Like all immobiliser systems the Ghost will not be able to secure your car if it has been found and removed by a thief. Whilst the Ghost has an edge over every other immobiliser on the market by being tiny and is able to be placed in many different places in the car it could still be found if a thief has enough uninterrupted time. This is where the Shadow comes in. This upgrade add-on unit for the Ghost gives an additional layer of security without compromising the Ghost location.
The Shadow connects to the same CAN network as the Ghost so it does not communicate over radio frequency, something which a thief could use to locate other immobiliser systems with “wireless relays”. The Shadow has an internal immobiliser relay that can be used as an emergency use immobilisation, normally sitting dormant and hidden and only activating should the Ghost be removed. The Shadow also has an output that can be used to trigger a siren when someone is trying to start the vehicle without being authorised or if the Ghost is removed. This output could also be connected to a tracking/paging system to give a silent warning of theft attempts.
- Additional layer of security to the Ghost Immobiliser
- Internal relay for emergency immobilisation
- CAN connected, no RF to give away location
- Output for siren / tracking when theft is being attempted
- Does not compromise the Ghost location